What is AMP ⚡ ?
Convert Your Website to AMP Now!
The AMP Project is an open-source initiative aiming to make the web better for all. The project enables the creation of websites and ads that are consistently fast, beautiful and high-performing across devices and distribution platforms.
Why to move my website to AMP?
Actually you don’t have to completely rebuild your website, you can provide an AMP pages for mobile.
After adding AMP pages to your website, Google crawlers will recognize these pages and add it search results for mobile
Why AM is 10X faster than other pages?
AMP HTML enforces some restrictions to guarantee high performance for these pages:
- 1- No Inline CSS in the tags
- 2- No external CSS files
- 3- No external JS files, only using AMP JS library
- 4- AMP Cache can be used to serve AMP HTML Pages on Google AMP Cache
- 5- Images tags are not allowed, only amp-image tag, to ensure that all images are lazy loaded
- 6- Other HTML restrictions to ensure high performance
How to validate my website?
There are 3 ways to validate your website:
- 1- Online validator: https://validator.ampproject.org/
- 2- Chrome Browser Console: Chrome DevTools console
- 3- Browser Extension: Chrome and Opera
- 4- Using command line (npm) : AMP HTML validator command line tool
How to start?
- The best website that will help you as a developer or a designer is: AMP By Example
- If you are not a technical person and you want to convert your website to AMP, Hire Enozom Now