Fixed Price model is suitable for projects with well-defined requirements and schedules. When your need is clearly specified in sufficient details, Enozom estimates the project scope and complexity and provides a project delivery schedule along with the fixed price for the complete product development. Under this business model, Enozom ensures quality delivery of the final product within a pre-scheduled timeframe, and the customer pays a mutually agreed fixed price for the project implementation.
The primary advantage of the Fixed Price model consists in allowing the customer to determine exactly the project budget in advance. However, in comparison with the Time & Materials model, Fixed Price contracts tend to be less flexible for managing changes and additional features requests. Any requirement changes or new feature requests occurring during the project implementation process will cause a re-negotiation of the delivery schedule and price.
Enozom Time & Material model is the perfect choice if your tasks are not continuous, you don’t want to hire a full-time employee to work for just a week each month. Enozom offers you a dedicated employee to work for your project and you just have to pay for the Hours Worked Hourly Rate.
Here are some benefits you can gain from Enozom Time & Material Model:
- High degree of flexibility in changing or modifying the project’s requirements or even the project’s scope as a whole.
- No need to pay a pre-prepared bill full of wages; instead, the customer just pays only for time worked.
- The possibility of assigning up to 2 resources in parallel for the same task.
- Easy communication via extended communication channels during the working hours.
- Access to issue tracking tool.
- Access to Project Management tool.
- Periodical Timesheet and Work Progress Reports.
Assigning the task of building your own virtual team using one of Enozom professional teams that will be dedicated only for your projects (either to develop new solutions or to make changes to an existing one) in a specified time period helps you to avoid a headache and risks of forming a Development Unit on your site and getting trapped in the infinite loop of employees’ turnover and increasing operation costs which would affect directly the cost, quality and time taken to have your project done.
Here are some benefits you can gain from Enozom offshore dedicated teams:
- Minimizing the cost of your projects
- Preventing the risk of fast employees turnover
- Stand-by backup resources
- Professional project management
- Easy communication via extended communication channels during the working hours
- Access to issue tracking tool
- Access to project management tool
- Weekly timesheet and work progress reports